The 18th Annual Latino conference of September 24-26, 2012 will be at the Sheraton Los Angeles Downtown Hotel.
The deadline for proposed presentations is 5:00 p.m. February 29th and must be received by email at email@example.com. When submitting your proposal, please cut and paste the following into the subject line: Call for Papers 2012 Proposals.
All presentations must:
- Address behavioral health or related topic and should emphasize relevance to Latino population (children, adolescent, adult, older adult).
- Presentation may address treatment, planning, training, administration, program development or related topic.
- Must include at least 3 learning objectives.
- Abstract of presentation not to exceed two pages including- title, content, and method of presentation (panel, didactic, discussion, etc.)
- Presentation will be 2 hours in duration.
Provide the following information:
- Presenter(s) name(s) and credentials
- Previous experience in teaching or presenting
- Current employment affiliation
- Presenter(s) contact information including phone number and email.
Note 1: Selection of presentation will be made by Program committee. We will notify you by March 22nd. Presentations that are selected will require additional documentation.
Note 2: LBHI does not provide an honorarium; however, all lodging and travel expenses are covered. Proposed presentations for the 18th annual conference must be received by February 29th. Questions may be directed to Mr. Ambrose Rodriguez at firstname.lastname@example.org.